Rules of registration and conditions for the acceptance of articles in the series
Director of the Institute of Medicine, NEFU, Chief Editor of the Medical Sciences Series , Member of the Academy of Sciences of the RS (Y), Prof.
_____________________ P.G. Petrova
«25» September 2015
Requirements for articles sent to the peer-reviewed journal “Vestnik of NEFU” (Medical Sciences Series)
Rules for writing an article
The authors submitting articles to the Editorial Board of the VESTNIK of NEFU (Medical Sciences Series) should be guided by the provisions developed by the Editorial Board (appendix) and the series based on the recommendations of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation and the “Unified Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals” developed by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.
- General rules:
1.1. The article from outside organizations should be accompanied by the official direction of the institution where the work was done and the visa of the (scientific) leader on the first page, stating that the material has not been sent and / or published in other periodicals. In the direction, you should indicate whether the article is a thesis.
1.2. The editors reserve the right to shorten and edit the sent articles without changing their main content. The date of receipt of the article is the time of receipt of the final (revised) version of the article.
1.3. The article is sent to the Editor by e-mail and in 2 printed copies.
- Rules for writing an article – according to the requirements.
- Materials should be sent to the address: 677000, Yakutsk, ul. Oyunskogo, 27, Editorial Office the Vestnik of NEFU: Medical Sciences Series
Contact means of communication: telephone + 7-914-225-88-45; tel / fax +7 (411-2) 36-30-46; E-mail: email@example.com.
The Commissioning Editor; L. F. Timofeev
Requirements for authors of articles published in a scientific peer-reviewed journal
“Vestnik of the M.K. Ammosov NEFU”
- The journal accepts for publication scientific articles of the NEFU faculty, doctoral students, graduate students, undergraduates, as well as other persons engaged in scientific research, from all regions of Russia.
Beginning from No.3 (47) 2015, the peer-reviewed journal “Vestnik of NEFU” declares the inclusion in the VAK List of scientific articles on the following branches and groups of specialties:
03.00.00 BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
03.02.00 General Biology
05.00. 00 TECHNICAL SCIENCES
05.13.00 Computer science, computer facilities and management,
05.17.00 – Chemical technology
10.00.00 PHILOLOGICAL SCIENCES
10.01.00 Literary criticism
- Manuscripts with the most concretized annotations are accepted for publication. Compositionally, it can be built on the principle of IMRAD (Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion): Relevance, goals and objectives of the study. How the study was conducted, what methods were used. Main conclusions, research results; What are the prospects for research, directions for further work. The volume of the abstract is not less than 150-200 words. Sections “Chronicle” and “Anniversaries” are provided without annotations.
Keywords (at least 10) are used to search for articles in electronic databases, they should be concise, reflect the content and specificity of the manuscript.
- Articles containing unpublished earlier new factual data or theoretical positions, as well as articles of a methodological nature, are accepted for publication. Articles should be relevant by subject matter, meaningful from a scientific and practical point of view, and compositionally clearly structured.
In the introduction it is necessary to present a meaningful statement of the issue under consideration, a brief analysis of solutions known from the scientific literature (with references to sources), criticism of their shortcomings, and advantages (features) of the proposed approach. A clear statement of the purpose of the work is required.
The main (content) part of the work should be structured into sections. Sections must have meaningful names. The name “Main part” is not allowed. Introduction, sections and Conclusion are not numbered.
Conclusion. The main conclusions on the substantive part of the work are given. One should avoid simply listing the material presented in the article.
The volume of the article, including the illustrative material and the list of literature, should be up to 24 pages, the chronicle and anniversaries – 1-2 pages.
- Articles should be carefully edited. The printed version of the article is provided in two copies. MS Word editor, A-4 format, orientation – book, fields – top. 2.0 cm; lower – 3.0 cm; left and right – 2.5 cm; indentation – 1.25 cm; interval – one and a half; the size of the main text is 14, the size of the annotation is 12, the font is Times New Roman. The second printed copy is provided without indicating the author’s name (for blind review).
Before the title of the article, it is necessary to indicate the UDC at the top right (in bold).
The article should begin with the initials and surname of the author (s) on the right in boldface (italics), then the title of the article (in bold) is given in capital letters.
The title of the article in English is lowercase.
- At the end of the manuscript, the signature of the author (s) is required, on a separate page – information about the author (s) in Russian and English:
– full name;
– academic degree (if available);
– academic status (if available);
– place of work, position;
– mailing address with INDEX (for sending a copy of an original copy by a non-resident);
– contact phone (for mobile communication with the editorial staff);
If the author is a graduate student, then a review of the supervisor is necessary.
6. No abbreviations, except the generally accepted ones, in the text and tables are allowed. All abbreviations and abbreviations should be deciphered when first used in the text. All tables should have headings and end-to-end numbering within the article, denoted by Arabic numerals (for example, Table 1), in the text of the link, it should be written in abbreviated form (Table 1). The text of the table should be printed in two intervals. In the works of the biological cycle, only the Latin names of species, genera and families are given in the title and in the text of the table. The comment to the table should be placed directly below the table.
The resulting formulas must have end-to-end numbering. The number is written at the end of the line in Arabic numerals in parentheses. Between the formulas selected in a separate line, and the text, as well as between the lines of formulas, you should leave spaces of at least 1.5 – 2 cm.
7. All illustrative materials: graphics, maps, diagrams, photographs – are called drawings, have a through serial numbering with Arabic numerals and are written in abbreviated form (for example, Figure 1). Color images (graphs, diagrams) are allowed. If the illustrative material is made on a separate page, then on the reverse side of the sheet a number of the figure, author’s name and title of the article are written in pencil. Drawings and signatures to them are provided in two copies. The size of the drawing is not less than 40х50 mm and not more than 120х170 mm. They are accompanied by a list of captions in which the dimensionality of the quantities shown in the figure is given.
Links in the text are written in the form of an Arabic numeral number, taken in square brackets.
8. The quoted literature is given under the heading “Literature” immediately after the text of the article. The list of references is additionally duplicated in Latin in the Library of Congress system (LC, a site for transliteration: http: //translit.ru). All works are listed in the order of references in the text. For periodicals it is necessary to indicate the author’s surname, initials, title of the article, the title of the journal, the year of publication, volume, issue or issue, initial and final pages of the work.
9. The electronic version of the article is accepted by e-mail, drawings should be submitted in separate jpg files.
Manuscripts are considered in the order they are received within 3-6 months.
The final decision on the publication of the article is taken by the editorial board.
Fee for the publication of manuscripts is not charged.
Articles sent without observing the above requirements are not subject to review.